|The current version of CopySafe PDF Reader is 18.104.22.168)|
|2017-02-07||Reader 22.214.171.124 fixes a DRM bug.|
|2016-08-03||Reader installer 126.96.36.199 includes revised PDF support (exe still 188.8.131.52).|
|2015-06-15||Reader installer 184.108.40.206 includes revised font support (exe still 220.127.116.11).|
|2014-01-19||PDF Reader 18.104.22.168
- Corrected Portuguese Brazil language module.
- Language menu now displays language name and country name.
- Shows total document pages as well as current page number in status bar.
- PDF resource update for image and printer support.
|2013-12-31||PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 includes
page numbering and new languages for...
|2013-12-09||Moodle module is now available for Moodle web pages.|
|2013-11-23||PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 fixes a bug that caused print crashes.|
|2013-11-15||DotNetNuke module released for Nuke web pages.|
|2013-10-27||Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress modules upgraded for Reader 188.8.131.52|
|2013-10-24||PDF Reader 184.108.40.206 to
support Windows 8.1
- Added CSHelper service monitor.
- Revised zoom tool so that bookmarks/pages remain at selected size.
- Added option of backspacing to previous bookmark.
- Revised protection for remote-assistance.
- Silent install for network deployment by using SCCM.
|2013-05-22||New extension released for using CopySafe PDF in Drupal websites.|
|2013-05-21||Fixed bug in Joomla extension so that uploads can be deleted.|
|2013-05-13||PDF Protector 220.127.116.11 fixes activation/license file error.|
|2013-05-08||PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 resolves issues with browser plugin for IE.|
|2013-04-05||PDF Protector 22.214.171.124 fixes 64-bit anomaly|
|2013-04-03||Joomla and WordPress modules for adding protected PDF to web pages.|
|2013-04-03||PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 revision:
- Updated to support the latest Protector output.
- Added support for HideName switch (name in reader header).
|2013-04-03||PDF Protector 188.8.131.52 is a
- new options for creating protected PDF that can be read from web pages.
- includes new wizard to cater for new features and three (3) output formats.
- import and batch processing by folder with sub-folder structure maintained.
|2013-03-03||PDF Reader 184.108.40.206 revision:
- Improved support for Asian fonts, notably Chinese and Taiwanese.
- Improved document view and print count and limitations
|2013-02-02||New web browser plugin plus many new DRM features.|
|2013-01-16||PDF Reader 220.127.116.11 includes
a host of new features:
- Windows 8 support
- ENC email attachments can now be opened from all email clients
- Added support for new languages
- Cyphers upgraded to 128bit AES block encryption
|2012-01-12||PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 - bug fix for document search|
|2011-12-14||PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 - bug fix for bookmarks plus new silent header title|
|2011-10-22||PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 - corrects Italian translations.|
|2011-10-01||PDF Reader 188.8.131.52 - fixes missing minus (-) sign in some formulas|
|2011-09-21||PDF Reader 184.108.40.206 fixes memory problem.|
|2011-09-09||PDF Reader 220.127.116.11
- Completely new rendering base using floating point coordinates.
- Improves support for embedded fonts, such as subset fonts.
- Support for Type 3 fonts.
- Faster display of large JPEG images and anti-aliased monochrome images.
- Support for LAB colors and transparent colors.
- Updates search and highlighting functionality.
- Multi-threaded window for quicker scrolling and zooming actions.
|2011-06-30||Additional admin options and improved security for DRM management|
|2011-05-13||Reader registry fix when upgrading from old version. No version change.|
|2011-05-03||PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 fixes blacked out buttons in Outlook.|
|2011-03-03||New installers for deployment to hundreds of computers.|
|2011-02-17||PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 now includes eleven (11) popular languages.|
|2011-01-31||PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 includes German language pack and fix for printing range.|
|2011-01-19||PDF Protector 188.8.131.52 includes new COM interface for command-line use.|
|2011-01-17||PDF Protector 184.108.40.206 fixes bug with command-line batch processing.|
|2011-01-16||PDF Reader 220.127.116.11 now includes French and Spanish language packs.|
|2011-01-12||PDF Reader 18.104.22.168 includes Arabic, Chinese and Japanese language packs.|
|2010-12-20||PDF Reader 22.214.171.124 includes support for 16-bit (low resolution) monitor settings.|
|2010-12-07||PDF Reader 126.96.36.199 fixes SSL bug when connecting to the DRM validation site.|
|2010-11-26||PDF Reader and Protector 2.0 is released as a major upgrade.|
|2010-10-29||PDF as EXE is no longer supported due to mail attachment restrictions.|
|2010-09-03||CopySafe PDF Protector includes command-line options in the one bundle.|
|2010-07-11||Includes new document converter to create PDF from most file types.|
|2009-06-29||Version 1.4 released with improved font support.|
|2009-02-24||Version 1.3 released with support for Document Rights Management.|
|2008-07-03||Fixed start menu blackouts when running CopySafe.|
|Protector window optimized for better spacing between panels in GUI.|
|Corrects calendar spacing and includes allow remote viewing option.|
|2008-06-28||Command line version for DOS command, scheduled task and scripted pages.|
|2008-06-05||Revises documentation and added option for "open folder location".|
|Adjusts scroll bar spacing in converter window.|
|Updated resource DLL to resolve mouse scrolling errors after 850 pages|
|2008-05-28||Version 188.8.131.52 fixes remote viewing capture and password crunch error.|
|2008-03-24||Protector updated to include batch import and processing of PDF documents.|
|Installers updated for program shortcuts and modified registry keys for error logging.|
|2007-12-27||Version 184.108.40.206 released to Copy Protect PDF documents.|
Click for more information on CopySafe PDF.