Copy Protect Video with DRM
When DRM is applied to CopySafe Video, authors have TOTAL CONTROL over copy protection options and who can access their
Our DRM locks videos to the subscriber's computer so that they cannot be shared without the explicit permission from the author. Any changes made to
DRM settings take immediate effect, even to
videos still out in the wild or already downloaded and saved to a user's computer.
The CopySafe Video DRM service cannot be
rented. Instead, the DRM service is provided
for free to all
licensed users of the CopySafe Video Encoder
An author's DRM control panel provides
the following options:
- Upload a your video tokens for DRM
- Allow/disallow copy and capture.
- Manage videos, groups and subscribers.
- Require/ignore unique user identification.
- Limit reading to number of visits.
- Limit number of views.
- Expire by calendar date.
- Expire by hours/days from first use.
- Assign access per group or individual token.
- Send newsletters about new releases.
- Create templates for different email
- View statistics by video and
- Search videos and subscribers.
- Limit subscriber access to the DRM
- Prevent subscribers from changing
- Distribute protected videos by email, download or disk.
Here you can evaluate our DRM portal for free for 14 days:
CopySafe Video DRM Portal
The CopySafe video DRM portal will enable you to upload
token files for your videos for copy protected distribution. Although limited as a demo, you can still experiment with the different protection settings and send test
videos to friends to see how effective the prevention of copy, sharing and unauthorized distribution really is.
Click to create a Demo DRM account now.
DRM service for Video
license includes the DRM service for
for life. When you purchase a license for
the CopySafe Video Encoder, you will receive
your license key by email together with the
login details for your Video DRM account.