- Faster loading ActiveX security viewer for MSIE based web browsers
- Support for all Mozilla based web browsers
- Support for Mac and Linux using watermarked images
- Revised templates and insert files
- Available as a desktop program and also command line operation
This version replaces all previous CopySafe Web software prior to version 4.0. The software is different and so is the web site html. However you can still use the same encrypted images by updating the html and insert files that display them. This new version does not update earlier version plugins, instead it adds the new version so that visitors will not have problems visiting sites using the older version.
When a new plugin is available to
cater for changes in Internet environment, it is only the
csi.js file that needs to modified. The encrypted images
and their support files do need updating. The csi.js file
checks the visitor's plugin for version number, and if
outdated they are redirected to download the latest
plugin. When an upgrade is available our support team will
send out notices for the download links of the new insert
and plugin installers.
Return to top