This add-on is available for all popular CMS such as Drupal, Joomla, Moodle and WordPress.
How It Works
This plugin restricts access from outside links (referrers) by IP address and/or domain name. It can be used to allow access from nominated IP addresses or domains of the referrer.
- Restrict referrer access by IP address and/or domain name.
- Allow access to referrers by IP address and/or domain name.
- Specify which pages are to be protected using full link.
- Specify which sections to be protected by name or part thereof.
- Admin account is exempt from rules for proof-reading and testing.
Although designed for general use by CMS sites, this plugin is recommended for use by ASPS Protected Hosting clients to restrict access to web pages intended for copy protection.
To test this add-on as an ordinary user you need to use a non-admin account.
Downloads and Demo
Please create a DEMO account for ASPS Protected Hosting at demo.ww9.info
Download the Modules
These add-ons will enable you to add the ASPS Check Referrer to your site or CMS:
|Drupal Module||Download||49 Kb|
|Joomla Extension||Download||48 Kb|
|Moodle Plugin||Download||48 Kb|
|WordPress Plugin||Download||48 Kb|
* Click to view the WordPress Tutorial video on YouTube.
Check Referrer Licensing
The ASPS Check Referrer add-on is provided for free and without warranty.
Frequent Questions and Answers
- Are all browsers and OS supported?
- Can this add-on be used for non-ASPS web sites?
- Can Check Referrer be used in CMS like WordPress?
- Yes, we do provide modules for Drupal, Joomla, Moodle and WordPress.
- Can the Check Referrer be used on any web site?
- Yes, but only by writing your own custom code based on similar CMS add-on methods.
ArtistScope Portable Media
ASPS Web Site Protection
Book Cover Design
CopySafe PDF Protection
CopySafe PDF DRM
CopySafe PDF DRM Server
CopySafe Video Protection
CopySafe Web Protection