CopySafe Book Store : Can I sell books from my website or other book store?

You cannot post Forum | Search |  Register | Login

Support

Group : Admin

Posted On: 2016-10-15 at 24:51

Yes. When you receive an order confirmation from a sale anywhere, you can simply lo into your DRM account on our server and add the new user nominating which book they are entitled to.

Can new subscriptions be automated from my website sales?

Yes. Regardless of which shopping cart solution that you use on your website, if you can code HTML, you can modify your cart's success page so that upon a successful sale, it will send the relevant info to your DRM account on our server.

A couple of lines of code is all it takes. We support such modifications for free and will create a custom page on our server that receives info from your website only. More info on such coding can found in this Installation Guide.

AddmineS

Group : Authors

Posted On: 2016-10-16 at 14:16

So I can sell protected books on sites like Amazon? But what if they require that the book be uploaded in their file format?

Support

Group : Admin

Posted On: 2016-10-16 at 14:21

Selling on any other site is not a problem. When you receive a successful sale notice you can use our DRM portal to add their subscription and let the server send them the download instructions and login details.

As for the file to upload to that book store, simply create a sample version of the book with a note on the cover or first page about the real book being sent soon by email.

Kendo

Group : Authors

Posted On: 2016-10-16 at 14:33

Actually, instead of saying that the book will be sent by email, you could provide the download link to the protected book. Disclosing that link is not a security risk because it is the same file that is sent to everyone. But without DRM permission to open it, it is perfectly safe to distribute without fear of redistribution or sharing.

Until they receive their DRM login details they cannot open the protected book.

facebook
twitter
email